Patrice Brymner (she/her)
- Over 20 years experience
- Specializes exclusively in family dispute resolution
- Committed to peaceful, client-centered approaches
Patrice is a leader in the Massachusetts dispute resolution community. She is Vice President of Education and Training for the Massachusetts Collaborative Law Council.
She presents/organizes advanced training workshops on several practice skills topics, including:
- Best Practices for Virtual Mediation/Collaborative Practice
- The Role Dignity in Dispute Resolution
- The Reality and Challenges of Addiction in Divorce Cases
Patrice was there the whole time. Timely callbacks and sound advice were a rock for me. A divorce is an emotional time for anyone. There were many times when I was upset with a given situation. Patrice was steadfast and calm during all of these times. Her knowledge and attitude are exactly what you should be looking for when going through a divorce.
It’s Patrice’s job, it’s my life, and I am really glad she was my lawyer.
- J.D. UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, HASTINGS COLLEGE OF THE LAW
- B.A. SAINT MARY’S COLLEGE OF CALIFORNIA
- Massachusetts, 2011
- California, 1996
- Past President: Massachusetts Collaborative Law Council
- Member: International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Member: Massachusetts Council on Family Mediation